Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Essence - Stays No Matter What waterproof eyeliner in 02 Stunning Brown
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I must admit that I purchased mine for a very different reason... I wanted this for use on my eyebrows!! I use the brow pencil in 02, so thought why not try the water proof version for longer lasting result... I was not disappointed!

As a brow pencil:

This Liner has an ever so slight shimmer to it, but once i applied it to my brows, it was not noticeable at all! Being a kajal stick, the formula is obviously softer than normal pencil's, so use gentle pressure when applying.

The color matches my eyebrows perfectly, and it is super easy to apply. It literally last all day - even more so than the normal brow pencil, so I will now be purchasing this instead of the normal prow pencil. No smudging, budging or fading... i think I am in love... *swoon*

As an Eyeliner:

I usually use black, but seeing as I already bought it, I thought what the heck, i'll give it a go! The brown is surprisingly flattering to my light brown eyes, it emphasizes it, but in a soft subtle way. It glides on easily and stays put... same result as with my eyebrows, it does not smudge, budge, fade or run... yet again, I think I am in love hehe. It literally has the same durability as my Stila waterproof smudge stick in Stingray... say what??? and its a FRACTION of the cost!!!

Be sure to purchase the Essence sharpener though as a normal pencil sharpener is definitely not sharp enough!

It removes easily with make up remover or my toner.
Another outstanding purse friendly buy! I will totally be sticking with this... did i mention that I think I am in love?

xox
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 26, 2013
Thanks for sharing this review Nicole.I saw it at Clicks,but wasn't sure if it was good.Now I know :)
R
RuthL
September 26, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

It really is good, and a great quality as well! Im keen to try out the rest of the long lasting range especially the eye crayons!
SC
Shopaholic Chic
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply