Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 24 0.5
Essence Stay All Day Translucent Fixing Powder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This translucent powder was the first kind I ever bought as I found my foundation faded after not wearing it too long. Knowing Essence and having bought a few products from their range I thought I would give it a try as they are affordable and their quality is usually good for the money you spending.

About the product itself, I honestly love the packaging as I find I can actually BAKE and using my beauty blender it fits perfectly. The texture is definitely NOT as finely milled as I would have liked it to be; it was slightly rough. When looking for Translucent powders I look for a suede texture.

About the wear: The purpose of it is to set well which done its job, however, being warm olive toned it did not blend well into my foundation it left a white residue which is bad for dark skinned girls. Even when spraying a facial mist the excess rolled off. The flashback was BAD and after wearing it for a few hours it mad my skin dry and cakey with creases in my foundation.

I would say this is a no no for dark skinned girls but it would be worth it for those of lighter skinned.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
R
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply