Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 24 0.5
Powder Puffing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a professional makeup artist by weekends and an office based person by week days, makeup and looking flawless for long hours is a norm for me. It's tough and rough on my skin and my routines take a lashing, But on the upside....

I must say through warmer days my face oils up especially on my T-zone or my makeup looks blotchy in those areas and needs setting by 2pm. I have been using the essence translucent powder for just over a month, and their formula for their translucent powder seems to do wonders with my make-up for daily use.

The make-up sets and looks flawless and does not blotch on hot days. I found that it sets my makeup leaving it with a matte finish and does not cake on my face or clog my pores. I do refresh my face with a hydrating spray to keep the makeup fresh and intact.

It is affordable and works well with my kryolan dermo-color foundation, for the price I would recommend it to anyone else who wants a daily translucent powder. Although I do tend to use my splurge products for my big events and occasions the setting and finishing is just different.

I do love essence products and am a fan of ther ranges and this is one of my top buys.

xoxoxo

Miss Wiss

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply