Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 24 0.5
Translucent Fixing Powder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I have been using this Essence translucent fixing Powder for almost 2 months, and I must say, I am quite impressed!

What attracted me to this product was the price of course! Essence is well known for their super affordable products but in the past I was never a huge fan of theirs. Especially face products such as powders and foundations.

This product retails fro R89.95 at Clicks or Dischem Pharmacies and it is well worth the money, simply because the packaging is really good quality, and a bit goes a long way!

The product does have a built in sift to prevent spilling of the powder, I must say though that this doesn't work as well as the more high end products however, you are paying R89.95, so like I said, don't have high expectations of small things like the built in sift.

The actual powder though is really good. You can use it to set your foundation and it works really well with the Essence Stay All Day 16h Foundation and I have tried it with the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation as well.

I tried baking with it as well, and it works wonders and what I love even more about this powder is that it doesn't leave a white film over your makeup, but instead leaves your powdered area completely matte, and it is long wearing as well!

I love the effectiveness and affordability of this product and I would definitely recommend it and repurchase it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
MB
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply