Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 24 0.5
Essence Stay All Day Translucent Fixing Powder
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you're not looking to spend a lot of gwap on a translucent powder then look no further. The powder is fine and very light weight. I can barely feel it on my skin even after a layer of foundation and concealer.

I was worried that I would look ashy but to my surprise it blended well with the rest of my make up. After spritzing my setting spray, my look all comes together and everything looks like it's in place.

I use it to set my concealer when using it as a highlighter under my eyes. This also know as baking, I believe.

I also use it to touch up my make up later in the day when I feel I'm getting a bit too shiny. I first blot, then dust on some of the powder on with a powder brush... I prefer it because I don't end up looking cakey for the rest of the day if I need my makeup to take me into the night.

It's not really user friendly especially when you want to use a beauty blender or a blending sponge to bake with. Every time I open it I end up with the white powder all over me :( so I need to make sure I'm close to a basin in case I need to clean up some spillage.

Overall, it gets the job done for me and I keep buying it despite the messiness.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply