Review Detail

4.4 13 0.5
Foundations May 25, 2016 478
My Eye Opener
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I think this product totally blew me out of the water! Not because its the best product ive ever used but if you compare the price and the quality and look at other products that looks/feels/do almost the same , its just made me feel like an idiot to have ever paid so much more!
On the packaging , its in a long narrow round bottle with a push pump to disperse the product inside. The bottle is plastic which makes it a no stress product to carry around or transport.

On the product, its a liquid foundation that applies very easy with a nice semi-full coverage look and its build-able, which makes its great for evening fuller makeup or or a day more natural looks. It dries quite quick when you apply it so I advice that you use a serum/moisturizer before you apply it or even mix a few drops of facial oil into it. I don't think it last 16 hrs but it does last almost all day if used with primer and powder. It feels lightweight on the face unlike other full coverage foundations. I would have like them to have maybe a few more shades to ensure perfect skin matches, but even with my foundation a little bit to dark for my skin you will never find me without it.

This is an amazing product for all day every day use. Its a cheaper alternative for some of my high-end foundations.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply