Review Detail

4.3 34 0.5
Foundations October 11, 2013 1158
Essence Soft Touch Mousse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used this foundation for quite some time and I must say that it works really well. It has buildable coverage and not much is needed. The tub may look small but it lasts for months, even with everyday usage. It blends well.

I'm not a fan of the packaging. The shape allows for the mousse to get 'stuck' in a ring at the bottom. It can also be unhygienic if you use your fingers.

When paired with a good concealer, it lasted the whole day. In summer, however, I needed a touch up. It also doesn't settle into fine lines and does not start to 'cake'.

The range of colours is very limited - with many of the mousses being too light. The darkest shade is too dark for m skin and the lighter shade in the range is way too light (if there was a shade between them it would've been great). The lighter shades have a pink undertone and the darkest shade had an orange undertone - which may not suit some skin tones.

It doesn't make your face shiny so it's great for oily skin. And at such an affordable price, it's worth a try.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply