Review Detail

4.3 34 0.5
Foundations October 11, 2013 1165
Amazing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The make-up range with a super delicate mousse texture gives your face a smooth and natural-looking matt complexion while allowing your skin to breathe freely

The best performing make-up range is being extended
Improvement of colour choice to fit market needs
Launch of highly demanded shade in darker and lighter colour shade extension with new caramel shade, new mahogany shade and new porcelain shade

Essence soft touch mousse remind me of Maybelline dream matte mousse in all ways and really is a true dupe from packaging to quality and feel.

Packaging wise it comes in a glass jar which is not as travel friendly as it’s heavier and prone to breaking.

It definitely feels and looks like mousse the product glides on like velvet most likely due to all the silicone in it. Is extremely light weigh I barely notice I have it on and it offers a very high coverage since its thick enough to sit on top of the face rather than be absorbed. It sets to a nice matte finish and stays put on the face all day. This foundation is perfect for oily skinned girls as it is oil free and keeps the shine away from your T-zone all day. The texture is amazingly soft and does a great job at concealing blemishes and redness in the process. Product is best applied with you fingers due to the thick texture there is really no way to apply it with a brush but if you really don’t want to use your hands you can use a makeup sponge or beauty blender.

You can find these at Clicks and selected Dis-chem stores at only R69.95 they are as cheap as chips.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply