Review Detail

4.3 34 0.5
Foundations October 11, 2013 1160
Not the finish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been a huge Essence supporter as I have watched them improve their range and never charge a fortune for professional products. Essence is the one brand that has a little bit of everything, from skin care to nail art to a stunning make up range! I purchased the Soft Touch Mousse in 04 – Matt Ivory, at first it was great product, and when I noticed they were discontinuing it, in this very shade – I stocked up on about 4 of these bottles. I thoroughly dislike the bottle design, as once you have used the surface, you are forced to dig your finger in on the sides which means the foundation gets under your nails. I also found that although this spread so nicely over the skin and is a stunning matt finish, it wasn’t very long lasting and often gave a “crumby” look from about midday. It tends to go towards any blemishes or scars, and instead of covering them – highlights it with unflattering blobs! I decided to use this product as a concealer instead, which works great! I used a patting motion under my eyes and over blemishes, and then applied a foundation over it – fantastic!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply