4.7 15 0.5
Eyeshadows August 03, 2013 573
Magenta and me! It is like orchids…
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Packaging of the product:

The packaging is small and compact making it space friendly and easy to carry around when you are on the go,

or traveling. It is a circular see through case with black branding giving it a element of class.

Eyeshadows:

I took the No.14 magenta and me! which is extremely cute but sophisticated colours.

Two shades of nude and two shades of purple, one being very bright and the other being very dark,

making it great for a summertime day to night look.
The lightest shade of nude, which has a pinkish tone is very light pigmented making it ideal for higher up the eyelid.

https://i0.wp.com/www.beautycloud.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Essence-Leaving-Products-Lente-Zomer-2015-Quattro-Eyeshadow.png

The second shade of nude looks more silver/brown but when applied it is a very strong pigmented silver.
The bright shade of purple is what attracted me to the compact but disappointed when I applied it,

it was not as pigmented as expected and more of a pink then purple, but its not the end of the world.

The dark shade of purple is easily applied and you do not have to “force” the shadow on.

Overall I am happy with the product especially for R52.95 which is GREAT value for money.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply