Review Detail

4.4 4 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams February 19, 2014 413
Serum serum serum!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ever taken a picture/selfie and said wait a minute why does it look like I'm seeing my face under a microscope. Better yet ever looked in the mirror and said why do I look so dull? We all have gone through it. So comes the famous words, serum. What is a serum and how can an ordinary girl afford one. There are several to choose from but basically a Serum is a skincare product you can apply to your skin after cleansing but before moisturizing with the intent of delivering powerful ingredients directly into the skin. So how can one afford one? Firstly you need to find out why you need one example dull skin, then please, please, please use serum for your skin type. Which brings me to this great buy; Essence, anti-shine pore refining serum. It is from their pure skin range. It is a 3 in 1, refines pores, gives a matte finish and fights spots & Blackheads. So after washing my face, I put it one not to much, just a tiny drop. It feels light on the face and spreads without any hassle. You can then apply your daily moisturizer. Walla,minimal effort and affordable too. It costs roughly R60 at Clicks. So next time someone shouts serum, don’t panic Essence got you!!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Essence Anti-shine Pore Refining Serum
Y
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply