Review Detail

3.3 6 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams May 25, 2011 274
Short Lived Excitement
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love trawling the isles at stores looking at new cosmetics, toiletries and make-up. I often sneak into Clicks for a quick scout as they have always got a nice range of aforable products.
I came across these strips on one of my missions and was quite excited to give them a try. There used to be strips when I was growing up but them all seemed to disapear off the market when I hit my late teens and needed them the most.
I have fairly good skin - even tones, hardly get blemishes ( only around that time of month and even then quite small ) but I do get blackheads. I exfoliate, I go to facials, I do purifying masks, etc...the usual assortment but nothing full works.
So when I stumbled across this little pack I thought WOW! I rember these from years ago, though a different brand it was the same concept and it used to work wonders. I grabbed a pack and promptly bought them.
I followed the instructions later that evening, waited for it to dry and then peeled off the patch.
Ok, so it kinda worked if you hold it to the light, but no major dif. I tried a further 2 times over the rest of the week and felt disapointed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply