Review Detail

3.9 9 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 07, 2011 372
Great wipes for the price
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am not a person who regularly keeps a pack of cleansing wipes handy in my makeup drawer. I generally find them too expensive for the amount of uses you get compared to a cream makeup remover. But there is no denying that they are very practical when travelling or after a night out so I do buy them from time to time. I have tried 4 different brands of wipes under R50 and Essence is by far the favourite and something I would buy again for sure. The first thing that stands out to me is the softness of the tissue. They are the least scratchy of the ones I tried and don't irritate my skin by rubbing. I also like the fact that they don't contain alcohol because generally I do find that wipes make my skin extra rough and dry. These wipes have a nice fragrance, they are decently moist and remove my makeup pretty well even though I always make sure to follow up with a face wash anyway.

The only criticism would be that the seal becomes non-sticky after a while and one has to use up the wipes sooner to prevent them from drying out. But for the price, I still think they are the best on the market.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply