Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 3 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays July 20, 2012 202
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is actually one of two My Base products, the other one being a 'skin perfection' base. Used it as a primer, this base leaves a pretty sheen to the skin before you apply your foundation. I'm not really sure that illumination shows through the foundation (although other people have noted that they can really see the shimmer when they use the product) - but it sure does look nice when it's applied to bare skin. I do prefer the white pearly shade of the Loreal product more than the pink shade from this product.

It does go on smoothly and it does make your make-up look nice but i found it doesnt make my make-up last like it says it should. I find better results with the Loreal one. I have actually used this one as a highlighter and i find it works better. i dab a bit on the cheekbones if i have not used the Loreal primer beforehand. I try not to use make up on weekends but i have to use concealer on my chin due to bad pimple scarring. then i simply use this on the rest of my face and over the concealer and its a great way of jazzing up your bare skin for lazy days or relaxing days outside.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply