Essence - Metal Glam eyeshadow
Eyeshadows February 25, 2014 170
Essence Metal Glam eyeshadow in 01.Jewel up the ocean
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Essence Metal Glam eyeshadow 01 Jewel up the ocean
Personally I do not wear any shades of blue eye shadows, and believe that if one is not skilled then they could be walking out either like a clown or as if they are still think that they are in their teen years.
But alas I received this product to review and test, so here goes ?
The metal Glam 01 eye shadow comes in a clear container which I like as you can see the color of the eyeshadow. The eyeshadow is a “ocean blue” with shimmering metallic effects, it applies on the eyelid easily and has specks of glitter which transfers onto the eyelid, yet it does not allow blending very easily.

Bottom line:
The other colors available in Essence Metal Glam look divine, I like the look of 02.Coffee to go and 07.Golden up, which I am very keen on purchasing to try. I am hoping that they blend a bit better being more neutral colors, but if they don’t then I don’t feel a loss as they are inexpensive as well as they can have other purposes to them, example the 07. Golden up could be used as an eyebrow highlighter as well. Will purchase some of the other colors soon and give my review but as for the Jewel up Ocean it would not be a product color that I would purchase or recommend.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 25, 2014
You know what I love so much about the brand... THE PRICE! Its affordable and the makeup is quality. The colour you see on any of their beauty products, is exactly what will fill your eyelid or nail :-)
Well so far for me
N
Nuri1
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply