4.6 19 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils July 18, 2014 552
The Lash Thing
(Updated: February 02, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am personally a fan of essence products, they are great quality and affordable.

I have naturally long thick lashes and I love to add extra volume and length for that false lash look. The "I heart extreme mascara" for me is a great buy. The products gives volume and extends lashes and they dry separately rather than clumpy. I found that the product goes on with ease and the brush is versatile and flexible for the shape of my eye.

I did a trial of applying 2 to 3 coats to see if the lashes would clump or if they'd feel heavy but they still felt light and full of volume. The colour is truly pitch black which is an added extra for me, as I love wearing a the essence gel black pencil liner and the mascara finishes off my look.

On the down side I found the mascara tends to clump and dry out in the bottle when its almost finished, I was unsure if it was because I pushed too much air into the bottle when i pumped the wand in or was it the make up itself that dries out towards it end.

But on the upside that was always a sign that I Needed to buy more before I ran completely dry and had to naked lashed out to work.

As a make up artist I tend to look for quality products and affordability for my clients with still achieving results and thus far essence has lived up to their brand.

I would definitely recommend this product to all and to try out other essence products too....

I heart extreme mascara .... Its a lash thing....

Xoxoxo

MISS WISS....

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply