Review Detail

4.6 19 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils July 18, 2014 530
Essence I LOVE Extreme Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If there is 1 makeup item that every girls needs in her bag, then for me it’s a good mascara. Now we all know that the best products out there are often times the most expensive, so as a struggling makeup artist and working mother of 2 teenage girls (meaning permanently broke) I’m always on the lookout for great products that are really effective and, well for lack of a better word, cheap!

I was so thrilled when I discovered the Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara. As a makeup artist, this is probably the one makeup item that constantly needs to be replaced, so the awesome yet affordable mascara not only gives my lashes much needed volume, but even my pocket.
The smooth thick formula, really applies very well to my lashes and gives it much needed length and volume. My only criticism of this product is the bristles of the wand are a bit too long, which might make it a bit difficult to curl shorter lashes. Other than that, I really love that the bristles are plenty and spaced fairly close together, thereby not clumping the lashes together.

All in all, I give this mascara 2 thumbs up!

Don't believe me? Check out my before and after pics on my blog www.creatiffmakeup.blogspot.com

T
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply