Review Detail

4.6 19 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils July 18, 2014 557
Best mascara ever
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried my fair share of mascaras, including ones by Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, YSL etc. Yet I always ALWAYS come back to this one. Don't let the cheap price tag fool you - if you want false lash effect mascara, this is the one for you!

My own lashes look pretty sparse and short, and although the ends are very blonde, they really aren't anything to write home about. I've tried so many brands of mascaras that boast everything from volume to length to unicorn fibres that extend my lashes and nothing has worked but this. Two coats of this mascara and my lashes are long, thick and nicely defined, and people ask if I'm wearing extensions! It doesn't flake off or smudge during the day, and it wipes off easily with makeup remover or wipes!

Will always ALWAYS repurchase!

P.s. if your mascara is looking a little empty or too thick/dry, squirt a few drops of saline solution into it (saline eyedrops/contact lens solution). Swirl your wand around inside to mix but DON'T pump the tube as this will just draw air in and your whole action is pointless. Mascara is like new!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply