Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 4 0.5
Applicators, Tools March 12, 2013 290
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I picked this up at the Clicks Beauty Sale for R10 and I was a bit skeptical. Why would they be selling this brush for R10? But I was in desperate need of a gel liner brush so I just bought it.
I absolutely love it. The brush itself comes in a practical and good quality plastic pouch that can be re used (I store my dirty brush in here so that it does not dirty everything it touches).
The brush itself varies in color. Mine is from one of their collections so the handle is silver with black bristles. I have seen in the clicks store one with a black handle and purple bristles.
The bristles itself is quite sturdy. They are tightly packed together which makes it so much easier to apply your liner. You get a smooth line every time.
The bristles are slanted which makes no difference to me. It is a bit hard to use this brush at first to get a straight line. But practice makes perfect when it comes to applying gel liner.
I have heard of people leaving their leftover liner on the brush so that the brush stays hard and keeps nicer shape. I will never be able to do that so I cannot comment. I need my brushes to be cleaned at all times. I have washed this brushes several time and I have had no shedding and the brush has not lost its shape.
Picture taken from: http://www.radabeauty.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/s/ess_fu_46571_2.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply