4.3 1 0.5
essence brush
Mani and Pedi Tools February 20, 2014 358
French Nails Hard To Do? Not Anymore!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I took a look at the brush and thought to myself uh oh here comes trouble, I love to do pretty things with my nails sadly I lack the skill.

Now the Brush is about as easy to use as can be, even if you do not have the steadiest of hands (like me). The instructions on the packaging is quite clear and gives you instructions on how to achieve 3 looks;

The first is your normal French look and of course you can achieve the look with the colors of your choice.

The second is moontips, there you only do the thinnest line at the nail tip.

Thirdly is the color blocking option where you can basically start your second color where ever you like.

The shape of the brush makes it very easy to use as it has a half moon shape so when you brush the polish on your nails it follows the natural arch of your finger nail making it so simple, the instructions tell you how you get the polish onto the brush and most importantly what to do to clean the brush afterwards. I do suggest that you do use essence polish range as it has the right thickness to spread properly and the least fuss as thin runny polish may cause you to have to do several layers which may not work so well to keep the line straight at the end of the day.

I love this product and I was pleasantly surprised about the result as it looked great and did not take me ages to do with both hands by myself this brush takes a lot of stress away from doing more than one color on your nails. I do believe this is must have in you kit.
C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply