Review Detail

4.6 12 0.5
Concealers May 25, 2016 924
What a surprise!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I purchased this product last week out of sheer desperation to find a proper concealer which worked for me. All the highly recommended products out there did squat for me personally and I was never really impressed. This was so affordable and the shade selection looked right. I got it in 01 Matt Sand. I have always used my concealers as eyeshadow bases/primers as it works really well but they tend to make my lids oily every now and then.

This product has blown me out of the water. I use it for cover-ups of fine marks, pimples, pigmentation etc. and it blends in perfectly into my foundation. I use it as my under eye concealer which is what I am most impressed with as it does not crease ever and the colour isn't this unnatural yellow/orange toned goop that doesn't really cover much. Then I have noticed that since I started using it as an eyeshadow base, my eyeshadows have been staying on for much longer than usual, even the shimmery ones. This product blends so easily, it's crazy!

When I want to go for a "no makeup" makeup look, I just put some of this on my lid and it cancels out all veins and discoloration. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and want to buy the darker shades to use for contouring as I am still a beginner with contouring and need a product I can trust.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply