Review Detail

4.2 24 0.5
Eyeshadows April 07, 2016 647
Essence Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm a sucker for eyeshadow palettes, especially those that I hardly ever use! But this beautiful palette from Essence with it's nude colours was perfect for me. I'm not the kind of girl who's going to wow you with her amazing colour skills, I prefer the nude and natural tones.

I've heard so many bloggers complaining that the pigment of this palette was pleasing, but I can't really say that as I have never used a very expensive palette that has better pigment... I find this palette perfectly fine for my everyday use, as well as my nights out. The colours blend well and with ease and I you can build the colours up a bit by re-applying it twice on the lid. I don't use a primer on my lids, and yet my eyeshadow stays put pretty much all day.

I love the shimmery darker colour in the right hand bottom corner of this palette, it's also my go to colour when I want to be a bit more daring. All the colours compliment one another beautifully... I also enjoy the two light colours on the left side of the palette as they are great for a total eyelid cover.

I probably won't repurchase this product because I can see myself using it for a long time, and by the time I'm done with it Essence will probably have other great palettes available or I'd have purchased other palettes to use.

Love Essence products!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply