4.0 19 0.5
Powders July 25, 2013 814
essence_all about the matt! fixing compact powder
(Updated: November 10, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Personally I believe essence products deserve more credit than what they get! I am extremely clumsy when it comes to a loose fixing powder, lets just say it lands up everywhere except may face... So this led me opting for a compact powder. I bought my essence all about matt! fixing compact powder at Dischem for only R59.95; and excellent price for an excellent product!! It is very easy to use, keeps you oil free for a good couple of hours. A good tip for girls with oily skin is to keep in your handbag with a small brush, that way you can touch up through out the day without looking shiny!

I have been using this powder for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it! After I have applied my Neutrogena CC cream or my MAC foundation I will take a big fluffy brush and lightly dust some powder onto my T zone to get a lovely matt finish. Be careful not too apply too much powder because I do find it can leave you looking a bit more pale than usual! Other than that it leaves your skin feeling so soft and oil free!

Packaging is very neat and classy. The powder's packaging is clear acrylic, which flips open, it's not too small but not too big either, the right size to fit your brush into and just small enough to be able to easily take it with you traveling. The powder itself is white in colour but blends effortlessly into the skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply