Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 2 0.5
Nail Polishes July 09, 2012 366
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I discovered the Essence stand at Dischem at Nicolway centre in Bryanston I nearly died of happiness. One because the stand was bigger and an awesome selection and two because it had the best range of Essence's nail ranges that I had ever seen.
I promptly dropped one of the new 3-in-1 nail colour in my shopping basket. The concept is amazing. One product - two nail polishes and three colours. I was sold from the get go (The hardest part was picking the shade) You can wear each one individually or combine them for a unique shade - too cool.
I got The Boys Are Back in Town and It's Just A Little Crush. Then went back and bought two more bottles (Ticket to the Show and A walk in the park)
The Boys Are Back In Town is a wonderful purplish/grey shade. It is very pigmented - One swipe delivered a lot of colour and its long lasting. The complimentary shade - Just a Little Crush - is a glitter shade that looks quite white in the bottle, but is filled with shimmery purple flecks. Together they're quite scrumptious!
Ticket To The Show is a dark brown with a bronze effect. It would suit most skin tones I think as its dark without being black. Again it was really long lasting. I was lazy and didn't put a top coat on and I still got really good wear out of it. Its complimentary shade (Front Row or Back Stage?) is a gold glittery shade. It is so much fun to wear. I thing this one is my favourite so far.
A Walk In The Park is a dark hunter green with a slight shimmer. Again the payoff is amazing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 10, 2012
Can you remember how much they were?
V
varsh_n
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply