fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 13 0.5
Shampoo July 26, 2013 2162
So this one is a bit weird to be reviewing on a Beauty Blog, buy hey, it works!

Equiline is a horse shampoo, yes, but have you not noticed how shiny and healthy a horse's main always looks??

I picked this shampoo up a while back after a few people recommended I try a horse shampoo for my hair, which I like to keep long. Problem with long hair for me is that it gets greasy really quickly, and if I don't use the right hair products my hair tends to look really dull. It also becomes brittle and breaks off a lot if I style it too much.

I use this as a clarifying shampoo, to remove all the build up of other shampoos and conditioners, as well as all the gunk in the polluted air. Once I use it, my hair feels really clean, healthy and stronger. I am also left with a great shine which is never gone unnoticed.

The smell of this stuff is not great at all, but once I use my conditioner, it is completely gone.

The directions indicates that it be diluted, but I use it straight out of the bottle and the results are incredible.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

6 results - showing 1 - 6
Ordering
March 10, 2013
Wow this sounds fantastic for my hair .I have a lot of splits end and my hair keep on breaking off wenever I style it .so I think I will give this product a try
J
Jordan
March 11, 2013
Wow...Just wow...I don't think I will ever try this! Horse shampoo!
A
Arthz
March 11, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

I was sceptical at first too, but then I discovered Jennifer Aniston and Sarah Jessica Parker are also using horse shampoo but by a different company... I guess its not for everyone though.
H
Haady4
March 11, 2013

LOL but Sarah J Parker looks like a horse! Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous, but I doubt she is using it. Need hard facts here to prove it. I use horse shampoo on my horses of the same quality and I just read through the ingredients of the one you reviewed and it basically has the same stuff, except when I wash my horses with their shampoo, it totally damages my hands. So I cannot for the life of me ever think of using this stuff in my hair. Especially since horse hair and human hair is completely different. Horse hair is 10 times thicker than Human hair. Which means their shampoo is 10x more harsh on our hair.
A
Arthz
March 11, 2013

Like I said, it's not for everyone. However, I have been using this for over a year now and have always had great results. I highly doubt that Dischem would be stocking something if they were not 100% sure that it was safe to use. If you want proof look it up online, people all over the world have been raving about it for quite a long time now. I am by no means saying it would work for everyone; I am just giving my review on a product I have found to work for me.
H
Haady4
March 11, 2013

It really is. I use it twice a week and I can feel the difference. I have also read a review on Beauty Bulletin about another brand called "Mane 'n Tail" which is really popular in the US. Think I will be giving that one a try next.
H
Haady4
6 results - showing 1 - 6

This Post Has One Comment

1. Lereece

Hi please update us

Leave a Reply