Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 15 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes April 15, 2013 4202
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I know this product is called an ointment, but it really is not. It is my most reached for product in my bathroom cupboard. I use it ever single day. I have a few different uses for it and I would like to share them with you.
This ointment is mades for people with really dry and sensitive skin. It has no colorants and perfumes so its safe to use if your skin is incredibly sensitive. Personally I do not suffer from dry skin but I have found so many uses for this.

What I use it most often for is to wash my face. It is the most gentle and cleansing face wash I have ever used. When I applied it to my face the first time, I was disgusted. It was like smearing vaseline all over my face. It felt greasy and thick. I then wet it and started massaging it into my skin and the feeling went away. I was still worried about my skin being oil in the end though. When I washed my face and dried it, my skin was soft and not oily at all. I have also found that this not as bad as most face washes when you get it into your eyes. Realistically, its bound to happen to us sometime or another. With this, my eyes did not burn.
I have also used it as a makeup remover. I apply this onto my face and then add a bit of water and rub the ointment plus water into my skin. I then take cotton swabs and wipe away and all my makeup disappears.
If you use this ointment when yo shave your legs, you will never use shaving cream again. It woks wonders. your skin is incredibly hydrated and smooth when you are done.
Use this on dry and cracked feet for a few weeks and you will see a difference. Worked like a bomb for me.
Then obviously, you can use it for what it was made for as a soap when you wash. It is really gentle on your skin and is perfect for kids too.
The best part about this product that it is R60 for a 500gr tub. It lasts ages!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply