4.3 25 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-Daily-Essentials-for-Discovery-Set.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 15, 2017 2775
I think I may have found the perfect moisturiser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I think I may have found the perfect moisturiser. For years I have searched for a facial lotion that is moisturising without being greasy, lightweight without being insubstantial, that included vitamins and antioxidants, and most importantly made my skin look and feel at its best. I found it in Environ’s line of skin care products.

I started with Environ Original range over a month ago. I began this journey with the debut moisturiser. A couple weeks later I went back to extend by range of the products and to my surprise Sorbet was having a promotion with a trail sized starter pack, as you can imagine I was overjoyed as I get to try the entire range at a small cost.

The starter pack included the balancing masque, foaming gel cleanser, revitalising toner, full size firming eye gel and debut moisturiser. So pretty much everything I needed. I have to admit I am usually very sceptical about trying new skincare products, however this is a change I am glad I made.

After a month of using the Environ Original range I can see a change to the look and feel of my skin. I recently visited some family who I have not seen in a while and to my surprise they noticed the difference in skin and complemented me on my glowing skin. My skin concerns were dark circles and uneven skin tone. My dark circles are visibly reducing and my skin tone is evening out. The products are reasonable priced compared to the previous skincare brand I used.

I can honestly say this is one skincare range you should invest in. Environ uses a “Step Up System” to ensure you slowly increase the amount of vitamin A you’re applying onto your skin. This means you don’t end up using the same products for extended periods which does nothing for your skin.

My final verdict is that Environ is a skincare brand I will defiantly be repurchasing.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply