ENVIRON-Original-Daily-Essentials-for-Discovery-Set.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 15, 2017 2818
Environ Original A Skin care range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi lovelies

Tomorrow the 21st of March 2017 marks 1 week of using the Environ Original A skin care range, which I've been using in the mornings and evening (and will continue to do so for 2 months). You must be asking yourselves why we are taking part in this project? We are basically putting the products to a test to see if skin can be reborn beautifully.

With that being said, so far i have nothing but good things to say about the products. I have been battling with finding products that would leave my skin feeling moisturized and not dry after washing, and I can finally say that I have found the right products. Within the first day of using the products, my skin felt hydrated and super clean. I'm pleased with the way my skin feels within a week of using the products.

I hope you guys keep an eye out on more reviews. I will be reviewing the Environ foaming gel cleanser and letting you guys know why I love it and would recommend it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
FullSizeRender.jpg
Journey to beautiful skin (unboxing) | Christine Gama | Beauty Bulletin | #REBORNBEAUTIFULSA
CT
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply