4.6 14 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-Foaming-gel-cleanser.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 15, 2017 565
Environ Skin Care Original Foaming Gel Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Environ Skin Care Original Foaming Gel Cleanser is the 2nd product I use in my daily skin care routine.

After pre-cleansing you apply the gel cleanser to damp skin, massage gently with your fingertips, remove with water and dry. This is amazing with helping to remove excess oils and impurities and leaves my skin feeling smooth and radiant!

I avoid cleansing twice a day as my skin tends to get a bit dry during winter but if you have generally oily skin then twice a day should be perfect for you!

The best part about this is when used with the pre-cleanser your skin doesn't feel tight and it doesn't feel like you immediately have to put a moisturizer on your face which is amazing because it just shows you how that the Vitamin A is working wonders for your skin.

Initially I had experienced a fine rash developing within the first week of using this product and I consuled a skin expert. This is what she had to say: "Sometimes when our skins have been Vitamin A deficient for a length of time. It takes the skin some time to adjust, accept and understand Vitamin A, and this adjustment could present itself in a fine red rash or dryness with some flaking. This slight skin response should subside as the skin accepts the form of vitamin A being applied. This is a good thing it’s an indication that your skin is changing so please preserve"

Since then I have continued using the products and I'm thrilled to report that the rash has disappeared and I am loving my new skin!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
FullSizeRender.jpg
Environ Skin Care Review - pre cleanser & foaming gel cleanser
PJ
Top 500 Reviewer 32 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply