4.3 11 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-firming-eye-gel.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums March 15, 2017 577
Environ Original: Firming Eye Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm not sure about you, but I had never seen eye gel as a necessity. I've tried out one or two eye gels previously but after a week or two, the product ends up just sitting on my desk alongside all other products I hardly use. I suffer from very dark under eye circles, which means my make-up routine is a little longer than usual as my eye routine consists of colour correcting, concealing and baking in order to cover up those dark circles. Even with all the make up around my eye area, it usually ends up either creasing or fading, exposing the dark circles.

Since using the firming eye gel (morning and evening), the application of my usual under eye make up appears to be much better. The make up lasts longer and my raccoon looking eyes don't start peeping out half way through the day. It is amazing what some under eye gel can do! My under eye area is well nourished and hydrated, and although the dark circles are here to stay the 'bags' that appear every now and then are noticeably less. Yeah!

The Environ Original Firming Eye Gel is enriched with peptides which gives the skin around the eyes some much needed attention and hydrates the skin well. The Firming Eye Gel also contains vitamins A, C and E, as well as antioxidants, including rosemary leaf extract and Sesaflash (a moisturizing and tightening agent derived from plants), which together assist in preventing and reducing visible signs of ageing. The skin around the eye are is delicate, which means this are needs to be well hydrated and looked after in order to soften the appearance of fine lines.

Another great thing about this product is a little goes a long way...literally! Yay for us!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply