4.3 11 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-firming-eye-gel.jpg
Eye Creams,Serums March 15, 2017 577
Environ Firming Eye Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had given up on eye gels a few months ago, they require too much commitment, applying it twice a day. Eventually I got to a point where I was like, "Look, if I have to live with saggy bags under my eyes, that's just my life now.

When I received this product, along with my other Environ products, I was excited - hoping this would be the eye gel to make me a believer again.

I'm only 23, but I already have dark circles around my eyes, due to lack of sleep and dehydration. -I'm a sleepy girl with a busy schedule.

I didn't see results immediately, in fact for a while I thought it wasn't working, but I stuck with it. The darkness under my eyes have visibly been reduced, I do however still have some fine lines around my eyes, after using the product for two months. But I am hopeful they will start reducing in the next few weeks. My eyes definitely look more refreshed and younger. The skin around my eyes is softer and more moisturised than it's ever been.

It's a great product over all, it can be applied to both under the eye and the eyelid using your ring finger to gently pat it into the skin.

The price is still a bit much for my young budget, but I suppose you get what you pay for!

If you're interested in reading more about my Environ Skincare Journey, check out my blog; 20somethingsomethings.com

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply