4.0 13 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-debut-moisturiser.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 15, 2017 825
Environ Skin Care Original Debut Vitamin STEP UP™ SYSTEM Level 1 Moisturiser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This moisturiser is packed with ingredients that your skin just loves!

From my experience it helps hugely with the overall appearance of your skin, my pigmentation has improved and my skin feels super radiant and moisturised.

The problem is if you have a slightly more sensitive skin (like mine) it is a process getting your skin used to this complex of Vitamins. My initial reaction from weeks 2-6 was not so great. I could see my overall skin texture and look improving but the breakouts and redness i experienced in this period were an absolute nightmare.

My Environ Skincare Professional recommended using smaller amounts and just pushing through because your skin does eventually adjust.

My skin has now calmed down and started adjusting but i cannot say it is completely blemish and reaction free just yet.

The way this moisturiser smells is amazing. I just love the fact that none of the products have overpowering fake scents.

I would definetly recommend this product to people with less irritable skin tones but for me i'm not sold on it just yet. I am going to give it a while longer and see.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply