4.3 11 0.5
ENVIRON-Original-Balancing-Mask.jpg
Face Masks March 15, 2017 910
Environ Original: Balancing Masque
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Let me just start off by telling you that I have never used a masque on my face prior to starting the Environ Original Range, mostly because I've never really seen the purpose of it. I have done a few peel off and face sheet masks, but that's only once in a blue moon.

The Environ Original Balancing Masque is a little slice of heaven! It is such a great product because it is multi-functional- yes that's right, multi-function- it an be used as a micro-exfoliant AND a hydrating masque. I know, it's amazing! The Balancing Masque gently polishes your skin, helps unclog pores and removes excess surface oils (this is great for those who have oily skin, as it removes that excess surface oil), whilst simultaneously hydrating your skin which leaves it feeling smoother and softer, with a natural healthy looking glow.

Since starting my skincare journey with Environ, I use the Balancing Masque once a week as masque over my Debut Moisturizer before going to bed and twice a week as an micro-exfoliater, which I apply on top of my Pre-Cleanser oil. Either way, my skin always ends up feeling even smoother than before!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply