Review Detail

4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1543
Beauty Revival
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve never really been concerned about fine line or wrinkles on my skin, (even though I do have them they never really worry me) but the reason I love this revival masque is that it works beyond the skin with Alpha Hydroxy Acids to combat other signs of ageing as well including sun damage, dullness and rough textures that concern me more. It’s advertised as a ‘facelift in a jar’, and directly after application my skin feels more firm without being too tight. The tiny lines I have around my eyes have reduced and the pores around my nose are less visible. As someone with dry and sensitive skin sometimes coarse exfoliants can further irritate my skin, but with the AHA’s it works beyond the surface and my skin has started to look more healthier.

The masque is a lightweight cream to gel-like consistency that easily applies on the skin and doesn’t dry hard on the face. It’s clear formula (which I wasn’t really a fan of in the beginning), actually works well to be able to use it as an overnight mask by the third week of use

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
W
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply