Review Detail

4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1588
Environ Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque - I Can't Get Enough
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I cannot tell you how much I've enjoyed using the Environ Tri Biobotanical Revival Masque. It's a mouthful to say but completely worth it considering its effectiveness.

I've used the masque for just over 4 weeks now and I initially introduced it to my skincare routine very slowly, so as to not overwhelm my already sensitive skin. Its gentle, yet effective formula ensured that i could feel a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin after just one use. And over time, while increasing my application to twice a week for 20 minutes at a time, I've received a couple of compliments about my "glowing" skin, so the proof is definitely in the pudding with this one.

Anytime a product mentions acid as an ingredient, I become nervous because my skin is so sensitive, but I quickly learned that the key ingredients Lactic Acid, Asiatic Acid and Mandelic Acid are good for enhancing cell renewal, evening out skin tone, and reducing wrinkles - all of which are my biggest skin concerns.

The masque comes in an innovative and convenient airless pump dispenser which makes sure you get just as much product as you need, without any wastage. It comes with an applicator brush, which is convenient for application and is just as easy to clean. The packaging is signature Environ packaging and oozes luxury. If you're serious about your skincare routine, you'll play some soft music, pour a glass of champagne and enjoy the closest experience to a salon facial while using this masque in the comfort of your own home.

If you're looking to invest in a masque that you can use over time to improve your skin's overall texture, look, and resilience, then the Environ Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque is one to try.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply