Review Detail

4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1571
Blown away by Environ's Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque from Environ's Focus Care Youth+ Range contains a trilogy of specifically selected ingredients namely; Lactic Acid, Asiatic Acid and Mandelic Acid which together creates a magical skin care formula. This "facelift in a jar" has two main benefits that speak to my personal skin care needs; firstly it works by enhancing the skins overall look and feel as well as its resilience. This masque helps to minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone and promote the effects of natural skin hydration. Secondly it helps improve the appearance of your skin by making it appear firmer and regenerated, giving your skin an overall youthful appearance. This product retails at R1020.00 for 50ml.

Packaging: I liked the packaging quite a bit! It had this whole "coming of age, beautiful and mature woman" vibe to it. Looking at the jar at first might leave you a little puzzled about how you would get the product out, but with a quick glance at the inside of the box, the instructions are cleverly illustrated in four easy steps.

Scent / Texture: This masque has a smooth texture that leaves a very thin clear layer on your face and neck. What I love about applying this is that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight or sticky or any kinda way for that matter. I actually might like the smell, it definitely smells like you’re at the spa, although it does take some getting used.

Directions for use: This remarkable recipe for the skin may have been formulated by scientists but it sure doesn’t take one to apply, plus it comes with a nifty mini face-paint brush which makes application even easier and prevents unnecessary waste.

Step 1: Pre-cleanse and tone your face and neck as you normally would;

Step 2: Moisturize as normal;

Step 3: Apply a thin even layer over your face and neck using the brush and leave for 10 minutes twice a week and gradually progress to 20 minutes three times a week, where after you may apply it every evening, after moisturizing.

Once applied your skin may start to tingle but this feeling is quickly replaced with a soothing sensation as it gets to work right away! It dries fast and doesn’t leave your face tight or sticky as I’ve mentioned before. It rinses easily and shows results immediately, which is absolutely fabulous in my opinion. My skin instantly feels revived, softer, smoother and definitely tighter YAY ENVIRON!!

Things to Note: This product does come with a sun warning though as it contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) which may increase the skins sensitivity to the sun, in particular the possibility of sunburn.

I would definitely recommend this product as it has made a visible difference in a short space of time.

xoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Environ Skin Care
Environ Skin Care
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply