4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1602
Skin Genie in a Bottle
(Updated: November 19, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm struggling to put my experience with this wonder masque into words. It really is indescribable!

Let's start with the "are you sure" bit: after unpackaging the product, which by the way comes in product packaging that already screams quality! , I was super excited to see the new design of the masque 'jar' and that it comes with an amazing application brush (SCORE!) ... I had my "ok, let's see about this" moment when I saw how thing the masque is.

Upon application it did tingle a bit, and be warned, 20 minutes is enough - DO NOT expect this masque to dry into a crisp on your face ... not that kinda product.
I gently wiped it off with a warm facecloth, and then splashed cooler water on my face. The smell of the product is a bit different, but not in a bad way.

OMG - the final result! After 1st application, my skin was left smooth and radiant . After the 3rd application, I noticed a bit of dryness on my cheek area, but this was fixed with cutting down my applications to once a week, AND the topping up of the hydrating capsules directly after.

This has now become a once a week ritual for me. The product does NOT FAIL to deliver results, in a short period of time too - and when others notice the difference in your skin, it says a lot.

ENVIRON you have a winner! I rated the pricing an average, because although it is worth the price, I wish products were more affordable for a greater market.
Thanks for sharing Beauty Bulletin team!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply