Review Detail

4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1610
A great investment in quality skincare!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Right so first thing- the packaging of this product is brilliant! I love the quality of the box, the instructions in a pictorial format on the inside lid of the box and of course the masque jar itself. The airless design is great and prevents one from a) wasting too much product b) contaminating the contents. As a self-admitted germaphobe, this is definitely a feature I love.

My next LOVE about this product is the synthetic brush that is included with the masque. This is a definite plus in my eyes and I love having dedicated applicators for each different masque I own.

The masque itself is smooth, quite thin and dries quickly. It does sting slightly but that is just a confirmation that it is indeed penetrating the epidermal layer of your skin. My skin is sensitive but it was not affected negatively by either product in this range.

I am a masking addict (if you are ever on my Instagram, you would know this!) so I love finding a good quality mask/que that does exactly what it claims to do. After just one application, my skin felt so soft, supple and smooth. I have fine lines on my forehead which I noticed an immediate difference in. I used this mask twice a week for a month and I have noticed a definite positive increase in the smoothness and texture of my skin which I am so impressed with.

As a girl with combination skin, my masque sessions are of vital importance to my skincare routine. Although this masque may not be the cheapest, it would make for a great splurge item to your skincare collection. I have used it almost 8 times now and there is still plenty of product left in the jar so it really does go a long way.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Bella Monsoon
B
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply