4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1599
Environ Focus Care Youth + Tri Biobotanical Revival Masque
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Description
“Hailed as the “facelift in a jar” the Focus Care Youth+ Revival Masque contains a trio of powerful alpha hydroxy acids that assist in firming, smoothing and softening skin for a more youthful experience. “

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid
Asiatic Acid
dl-Mandelic Acid

How to use it
Option 1: 10-20 minute masque (introduce once or twice per week and gradually increase up to where the skin can tolerate.)
Pre-cleanse, cleanse tone before applying a thin, even layer of the masque to the skin and leave on for up to 20min.
Rinse with water and follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser, in the evening.

Option 2: Overnight masque (advanced application method)
Pre-cleanse, cleanse tone and moisturise with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser
After waiting 20 minutes, apply a thin, even layer of the masque over the moisturiser and leave on overnight.
Rinse with water in the morning.

My Experience

Packaging
The packaging on the masque is pretty innovative. The use of an airless pump dispenser prevents the product from excessive exposure to air, thus increase product shelf life. When you depress the pump it creates a vacuum effect drawing product upwards. This ensures that you use almost all of the product, so no wastage. It also comes with a synthetic brush which allows for a precise application.

The scent
I’m not gonna lie, I’m not too fond of the scent. It has a mix of spice aroma but it isn’t horrible, just not too pleasant.

Texture
This has a milky shade to it but looks clear on the skin, the actual texture feels liquidy but isn’t too runny. It dries up pretty quickly but not to a point where it feels tight and uncomfortable.

My thoughts
I’ve used this product as directed but I love covering my neck as well so I use two full pumps to cover this entire area. I experienced a slight tingling feeling but nothing uncomfortable. There’s nothing better than using a masque and seeing a difference after the first use. My skin looked firmer, the fine lines on my forehead less pronounced. What I also love is that it doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight and dry after the product has been rinsed off.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply