Review Detail

4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1610
Totally honesty
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The overall presentation of the mask is everything a pump up jar with a added application brush that’s the perfect size

I have very sensitive skin after younger acne skin I have been taking a very serious steps in my skin care regime .. environs revival mask first application it was smooth and refreshing to apply it had a tinkling feeling while the product was working throug but your skin adjusts to it with the second application..

After 4 weeks of using it twice a week sometimes more when I feel my skin needs a boost it lifts dead cells very naturally and tightens the skin .. do refrain from sun exposure without sun screen for the first 2 weeks of using the product ..

The results are amazing your skin has a brighter look to it you feel like having no make up days all the time after using this masque..

If you are looking for a good worthy of your money product I would recommend this masque above others as it honestly does what is promised on the tub for your skin I did this journey with my mom she is obsessed and already sourced her new tub it’s amazing for agining skin and it’s not harming to sensitive skin what more could a girl ask for ..
Keep your face looking rejuvenated

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply