4.2 37 0.5
Face Masks October 25, 2018 1603
The Amazing Environ Focus Care Youth+ Revival Masque
(Updated: November 08, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using Environ products for almost a year now and it has really been an investment for my skin. So when I was selected to trial the Environ Focus Care Youth + Masque I was over the moon:-) I honestly love this product for various reasons. It is quick and easy to use. The pump action container allows you to pump out enough product so no wastage. Oh, and the lovely brush that comes with it is such a nice addition. My skin feels smooth and soft after using this mask and I get excited when it's time to mask LoL:-)

Why is this masque so effective? The key ingredients in the Revival Masque is Alpha Hydroxy Acids - AKA - AHA's. .

What makes AHA's so great? Well it can exfoliate the uppermost layers of the skin. Doing so reveals fresher, more refined skin that appears smoother, more hydrated, and over time, becomes visibly firmer. This masque is seriously magic in a jar.

I will definitely repurchase this mask over and over again and I will recommend it to everyone. I am attaching a photo of me giving my friend a facial the night before her wedding. That should show you how much faith I have in this product xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply