fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 31 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 25, 2018 1910
The best hydrating facial oil I have used by far!
(Updated: November 20, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got to try Environ's Super Fabulous Vita-Antioxidant Hydrating Oil Capsules from their Focus Care Moisture+ Range. This “liquid gold” definitely packs a punch as it contains a concentrated burst of vitamin enriched hydration for the skin. With the perfect blend of Retinol and Antioxidants, these capsules help to protect the skin against the damaging effects of free radicals, leaving your skin looking visibly radiant and silky soft to the touch. These capsules benefit your skin by softening and moisturizing it, leaving it looking revitalized and radiant with the antioxidants proven to visibly combat signs of aging. This product retails at R730 for 30 capsules.

Packaging: The package is elegant and minimalistic which makes you think of luxury.

Smell / Texture: This has a soothing scent with a luxurious silky texture, it simply glides on and is quickly absorbed by the skin leaving it feeling radiant and soft without any delay.

Directions for use:

Step 1: Simply pre-cleanse and tone your face as you normally would;

Step 2: Twist the top of the capsule to easily open and pour the contents onto your face and neck as your primary evening moisturizer using your fingertips to gently massage it in.

This product is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin and doesn’t leave it feeling greasy at all. In the morning my face feels refreshed, radiant, instantly moisturized and plump. Before using the product I was very concerned about my skin's condition, I had some dry flaky patches on my cheeks which naturally worsened during Winter - this is now a problem of the past thanks to Environ!
This 'liquid gold' is certainly making a comeback to my skin care regime soon :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Vita-Antioxidant Hydrating Oil Capsules
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply