Review Detail

4.1 31 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 25, 2018 1879
Small in size but not in quality
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Having heard alot about the Environ range before, I was yet to experience what all the hype was about.

My first experience with the range was in no way other than amazing! Everything I'd heard was true.
From packaging through to product quality through to end result. Environ really is a brand that is an investment in your skin.

Like many people I have only really started taking care of my skin in my 30's so that the future me will thank me for being so kind to myself? It may be too late ... but I have no doubt that the new Focus Care Range from Environ will help you speed up that process if you

Hydration is something I tend to overlook when it comes to my skincare routine. And if you're not adding that step in, you should give it some thought.

These little @environskincare Focus Care Moisture+ Vita-Antioxidant Hydrating Oil Capsules are like liquid gold.

Don't be alarmed when you see how much is jam packed into an ampoule .... my skin absorbs every drop, and feels silky smooth and hydrated well through the night. I also found that they work best in application directly after the Youth Revival Masque.

Another winner Environ Team!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply