Review Detail

4.1 31 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 25, 2018 1922
A revitalising boost to skin in need!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Right so first thing as with the masque, the packaging of this product is gorgeous. I LOVE that each hydrating capsule is packaged individually– this really makes the inner germaphobe in me happy!

The other, very obvious reason for the individual capsules is to preserve the active ingredients within the capsules so that they can work to their full potential on your face. So I appreciate the attention to detail given here.

As I have combination skin, my t-zone tends to get rather oily throughout the day so I was a bit apprehensive about trying this particular product out. However the oil absorbed so quickly into my skin after application and left my skin feeling so supple and soft and not oily in the least.

As far as the promise of hydration and moisture- these capsules 100% deliver. However I didn’t notice a massive difference to my skin. This trial included 10 capsules which I used after masking- twice a week so it might not have been an accurate test of the product itself. For the moment, just due to the price of the product, I would have to greatly consider repurchasing as I feel that although the product 100% delivers, a different Environ moisturizer would last me longer.

However that being said, if you are looking to treat yourself and splurge just a teeny, tiny bit (:D) then definitely, this is the perfect splurge.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Bella Monsoon
B
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply