Review Detail

4.1 31 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 25, 2018 1922
Environ Focus Care™ Moisture+ Hydrating Oil Capsules
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As someone with oily skin, I worry about adding excess oils to my skincare regime. However, these capsules were pleasantly surprising. My skin felt hydrated and soft after each use of this "liquid gold" but not greasy - WIN!

I found the individual packaging brilliant - as someone studying pharmacy, I know how important it is to preserve active ingredients through packaging and felt that this definitely did this. They were easy to use/open and I found that I wasted very little product by being able to squeeze it all out of the capsule case. The oil absorbed very quickly and left my skin glowing. I alternated between night and morning applications depending on my schedule - I used the capsule in the morning if I was not wearing makeup that day and just staying at home.

Whilst my skin felt soft and supple after each use, I did not see much difference in my skin texture. For this reason, I am not quite sure if the price point is worth it. With that being said, I did only use a capsule once every three or four days. Perhaps with extended daily use, the results would be clearer and more pronounced.

Whilst I enjoyed the product, I am unsure if I would definitely buy it again. I will continue to use my remaining capsules and make my decision after using them all. I know I can achieve the same hydration using other products but should I see a difference in skin texture and fine lines after using my remaining capsules, I will repurchase these capsules.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply