Review Detail

4.1 31 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 25, 2018 1923
Focus on Flawless Facial Care
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the oil capsules for about three weeks now. I use them in conjunction with Environ's Revival Masque. I use one capsule over my entire face and neck before bed.

So, I like that the product comes in individual capsules as I understand this preserves the active ingredients better. I find them convenient to open and pack for travel. I am able to use on capsule for my whole face and neck, with maybe a bit to spare. I find that the oil applies beautifully and absorbs quickly, so I don't have to worry about oil marks on my pillow if I go to bed straight after I apply it. My face feels softer and less dehydrated the next morning.

But... do I think this product is worth the price? Perhaps. I think that you cannot fairly judge a product like this after so few applications. I think at least 30 capsules need to be used for a proper review of whether it is able to deliver on it's promises. I feel that the oil didn't reduce fine lines in the way it promised, and only provided adequate hydration (not exceptional results).

I will continue to use the remaining capsules, and would maybe even buy this product again, but I would need to see more definite improvement.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply