Review Detail

3.9 4 0.5
Body Moisturizers April 29, 2015 793
A miracle!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A friend of mine who worked for Environ recommended this product to me a few years ago. I then moved to a tropical climate from a dry arid climate and stopped using Environ as my skin was hydrated. Fast forward 5 years and a harsh course of chemo, my skin was flaking and peeling all over my body, as rough as sandpaper and dry and cracked. I tried everything and then remembered Environ. Went out and bought the Dermalac and the Body Oil A and my life has changed. Withing 7 days my skin had transformed from sandpaper to silky smooth. All the dry flaking skin is now gone, my skin is looking and feel great. I applied it all over my body, including my face. My face I was a little red and tender, but obviously it was the product exfoliating. I only applied on my face once a week, but out of desperation I applied it to my body twice a day. Now I apply every second day. I have gone from feeling so self conscious to back to normal. The price is a little steep, but worth every cent. You certainly get what you pay for. I would highly recommend these products to anyone with dry, rough sandpapery skin.
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply