Review Detail

4.6 9 0.5
Shampoo May 09, 2012 563
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey BB Babes :)

Dull hair? Bring back the power of shine to your hair. With an innovative formula, the L'Oréal Paris laboratories have developed Nutri-Gloss Shampoo with Pearl Protein.

The formula provides targeted care for the hair fibre, nourishing it from root to tip leaving your hair shiny and soft without weighing it down. The shampoo instantly helps smooth the micro splits of the hair cuticle and illuminates the hair strands. With a clean fresh fragrance that lasts!

I received this shampoo from Loreal Paris South Africa when they requested me to do a painting for the launch of their new beauty products.( very exciting by the way :))

Anywoo.. I gave it a try and initially didn't notice much of a difference to my hair other than it was really light-weight which I really liked since I have really full hair. I headed off on a golfing trip with the man, his work buddies and their girlfriends and the minute I arrived on the course all the ladies told me how amazingly beautiful and shiny my hair was! I think the shine factor shows up really well in direct sunlight.

Bottom Line : That's when this shampoo got my vote :)

Highly Recommended!

Price: R59.99

Stay Beautiful!

xxxG*

SK
Top 100 Reviewer 102 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply