fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 23, 2013 168
Still looking for a good quality skin product to get rid of that awful Winter skin? Don’t look any further! Elizabeth Arden Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is the perfect skin care product for skin suffering the consequences of the Winter season.

I have discovered that plenty of the cleansers that claim to be hydrating are the exact opposite. They can leave your skin feeling tight and tend to be quite harsh on the skin. Elizabeth Arden Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, however, is a product of its word.

This mild, creamy cleanser thoroughly and gently removes impurities and makeup while softly exfoliating the skin. It contains oat protein which lightly soothes and calms the skin, while the powerful humectants attract and hold moisture in the skin, leaving it smooth and supple. Elizabeth Arden Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is the perfect product for sensitive, easily-irritated skin.

Say no to dry, flakey Winter skin! Get your hands on this amazing skin care product for that moisture boost your skin deserves!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
January 29, 2013
I do really like this product, however be very careful not to get it anywhere near your eyes even the tiniest bit and you will be in agony until you have thoroughly washed it out. Other than that, I agree, it is only of the only ones I have used as of late that doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and flaky.
S
shushy82
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply