Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 23, 2013 167
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I purchased this online from Red Square for R215. I figured that since I switched to Elizabeth Arden products thanks to Beauty Bulletin, I thought that having an Elizabeth Arden Cleanser should complete my set.

The product comes in an easy to squeeze tube and the packaging looks the same as all the other products from the Visible Difference range which I now own :) It has the unique signature red stripe on the bottom. This makes it so much easier to choose when you look the site and even on shelves.

I use this each morning and every night before bedtime. The cleanser is cream based in order to lock in moisture after cleansing. This is perfect for me and I prefer cleansers like this because my skin gets very dry and tight when harsh cleansers leaving it extremely sensitive.

This cream cleanser is PERFECT! It does not have a scent at all which I also prefer. When you squeeze the product it actually looks like lotion. And it does feel a bit like lotion when applied as well. It almost vanishes when you cleanse your skin. After rinsing the product, my skin felt good as new and it did not have any red patches or dryness at all. This is the perfect cleanser for me. I absolutely recommend to anyone who has a problem with dry skin.

So whats the secret to this great product? (With help from the website)

The cleanser contains colloidal oatmeal to gently exfoliate your skin. With this, you don't even have to worry about the harshness of exfoliation everyday because the oatmeal is so fine and soft that you don't even feel like you are exfoliating. Not only does it exfoliate, it also has soothing and calming properties. It also contains humectants that attract and hold moisture to your skin. Best part is that it is dermatologist and clinically tested for sensitive skin and allergies which I am definitely prone to.
It is best for dry skin, so if you have normal combination skin, you might not like the product.

• Glycerin: A humectant that provides optimum hydration to replenish and revitalize your skin’s appearance.

• Sodium PCA: Another great humectant, this one occurs naturally in the skin and is responsible for binding moisture to the skin. Highly water absorbent, excellent humectant.

• Colloidal Oatmeal: These visible particles suspended in the cleanser gently exfoliate your skin.

• Oat Protein: This fine powder soothes your skin.

Go on and give it a try. You will forever love the Visible Difference range like me!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply